Standard Level - 2 sessions (5 hours per session)
With thanks to Xilinx for sponsoring this workshop:
It is now available to attend FREE OF CHARGE (Usual price $990)
This workshop will help you learn about the Xilinx Kria™ System-on-Module (SOM) and Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit.
It will enable you to accelerate vision-based applications using the KV260 Starter Kit right out of the box without any installation or FPGA knowledge.
The workshop also provides information on how you can build your own hardware and software components, customize an AI model, and perform benchmarking. In addition, design guidelines for developing your own carrier card are covered.
The emphasis of this course is on:
▪ Providing an overview of the Xilinx Kria K26 SOM and its advantages
▪ Providing an overview of the Xilinx Kria KV260 Vision AI Starter Kit and how to get started with the kit
▪ Running accelerated applications, such as the Smart Camera, AI Box, and Defect Detection applications, using the kit
▪ Running the NLP SmartVision demo application using the kit
▪ Building the hardware and software design components from scratch
▪ Customizing the AI models used in the applications
▪ Reviewing the design guidelines for developers to design their own carrier card.
Software and AI developers who want to get started with using Xilinx Kria SOMs
The workshop has been created to be accessible by a wide audience with standard technology requirements.
If you have not attended a Doulos workshop or webinar before, you can check your connection with the meeting service here »
After completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
This workshop is delivered in two 5 hour sessions of interactive training comprising presentations with Q&A.
FREE OF CHARGE sponsored by Xilinx
Eric Culverson of Technically Speaking Inc. is a vastly experienced Xilinx Training Provider and specialist keynote speaker. Based in Las Vegas in the US, Eric has been providing training and consultancy in electronics engineering for over 30 years and works with Doulos to provide Xilinx courses across the Americas time-zones.
John McCaskill owner of Faster Technology, brings over 30 years of award-winning design experience ranging from ASICs to FPGAs to each training session. He leads a team of engineers in designing and producing a range of FPGA-based products and accessories with a focus on FPGA Mezzanine cards.
Register using the link below for FREE
29-30 March 2021 - ONLINE - REGISTER NOW >
Complete an enquiry form and a Doulos representative will get back to you.
Enquiry FormPrice on request