In collaboration with Core|Vision & AMD Xilinx, this free workshop examines the tools and techniques required for software design and development using the Vitis unified software platform.
The emphasis of this course is on:
- Reviewing the basics of using the Vitis platform
- Migrating existing SDK projects to the Vitis platform
- Existing embedded developers using Xilinx SDK tools for software development
- C or C++ programming experience, including general debugging techniques
- Conceptual understanding of embedded processing systems as it relates to the Xilinx ecosystem (specifically writing and modifying scripts, user applications, and boot loader operation).
After completing this comprehensive training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Develop and deploy an application on a Xilinx embedded system using the Vitis unified software platform
- Migrate an existing SDK project to the Vitis platform
- Overview of Embedded Software Development – Overview of the process for building a user application.
- Driving the Vitis Software Development Tool – Introduces the basic behaviors required to drive the Vitis tool to generate a debuggable C/C++ application.
- Migrating from SDK to the Vitis Platform – Overview of migrating existing Xilinx SDK projects to Vitis software development projects
- Standalone Software Platform Development and Coding Support – Covers the various software components, or layers, supplied by Xilinx that aid in the creation of low-level software. Also the basic services (libraries) available.
- Linux Software Application Development Overview – Highlights important parts of the underlying Linux system as it pertains to applications.
- Building a Linux Application in the Vitis IDE – Reviews the use of the Vitis tool for Linux software development.
- System Debugger – Describes the basics of actually running a debugger and illustrates the most commonly used debugging commands.
- Profiling Overview – Introduces the purpose and techniques for profiling a user application.
This workshop is delivered in two 4 hour sessions of interactive training comprising presentations with Q&A.
- EurAsia workshop start time
- November 21 & 22:
0800 GMT | 0900 CET | 1330 IST
- Americas workshop start time
- November 21 & 22:
0800 PST | 1000 CST | 1100 EST
- There will be some short breaks during the training
- There are no specific hardware requirements for this workshop, please check your connection with GoToWebinar here if you have not used it to attend a Doulos event before.
FREE OF CHARGE sponsored by AMD Xilinx
Register for this FREE workshop using a link below:
EurAsia Timezones - November 21-22 2022 - REGISTER NOW >
Americas Timezones - November 21-22 2022 - REGISTER NOW >