- The online training format means you attend from wherever you are using your computer.
- Doulos provides half-day training sessions which allow you to continue your regular work (for part days) throughout the course.
- Sessions typically run for 4 hours (see below for usual start times) with additional labs and resources available all day (course dependent).
- Courses are run live by an expert tutor, who will present the training and interact with you directly - answering your questions and helping you with any labs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO ATTEND INTERACTIVE ON-LINE TRAINING:
- An up-to-date web browser
- A fast internet connection
- A PC headset including headphones and mic (or equivalent)
- A recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit PDF Reader to view course materials e-books
Note: Please see each individual course for any specific technical requirements. If you have not attended a Doulos on-line training course before, there is a preliminary setup session to ensure you are able to connect to all interactive features.
If you have any questions about what you need, please contact the Doulos online training team »
Typical course start times
Online training will usually start at the following times and each session will typically run for 4 hours:
- Europe and Asia Time Zones: Typical course times
- 0900 - 1300 UK | 1000 - 1400 Central Europe | 1430 - 1830 India (IST)
- Americas Time Zones: Typical course times:
- 1000 - 1400 Pacific | 1200 - 1600 Central | 1300 - 1700 Eastern
Additional labs and resources are also available throughout the course at any time of day.
Full details will be provided with your joining instructions.